Guess what! I have a Fezzik!
And I cannot stop laughing at Daly.
See, we have discovered the amazing, magical power of talking but not.
I have a headset.
He has a headset.
We both have Skype.
But I cannot talk (must be quiet at such a time of night).
So we instant message while 'in a call' and have constantly found something to laugh about.
It's no wonder we're Immortals.
Something that was making us laugh earlier was Fezzik. He was talking to his mirror in the middle of the night.
I think he needs a friend.
I will consider getting him one fairly soon.
I did not get a lot done today..
But I did finish everything that is immediately important.
Even though I have not accomplished any algebra or chemistry...
I'll get to that, though.
After this Literature test, Spanish quiz, and Human Values and Meaning essay.
*sigh*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment