I have been working for a few hours now.
On an essay.
My Literature essay.
It's due on Friday.
I have about 1 1/2 pages written.
I have to have a minimum of 3 1/2 pages.
Two more to go...
I'll write the rest of it tomorrow.
If for some reason I can't, I will finish it on Wednesday evening.
I got everything done on my list today, except algebra and chemistry.
I am getting very behind in algebra... It's really not good. Not good at all.
But I'm so busy with everything else. This semester is the absolute toughest semester I've ever had!
I don't know anyone who has all the work I have. It is really quite stressful! I cannot finish it all!
*sigh*
But it's not the end of the world.
The sun will rise and set.
The moon will wax and wane.
Whether I finish everything or not, the world will still spin on its axis.
I have come to a decision in Taekwondo.
I must be as good or better than Daly.
He is one of the better in the class.
He is stronger than he looks.
I feel weak.
I don't try hard enough.
I need to match his efforts, at least.
Ah, but for serious.
I cannot wait until this semester is over and we hit summer.
That will be sooo nice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment