Oh, by the way, my baby hamster is now named Despereaux.
Maybe his ears will grow bigger because of the name... Wouldn't that be neat.
He hasn't bitten me yet.
That is good.
Very good.
Daly is coming with us to church tomorrow!
And we are going to newhope after all.
Petsmart afterward, hopefully. I need to buy another hamster wheel(for my desk, for Despereaux), a 10 gallon aquarium(for the reptiles), and some crickets(for the reptiles and Kettricken).
And I'll still have money left in my wallet after buying all that!
I earned $42 today cleaning the house. It took approximately seven hours.
That's like being paid an average of $6 an hour...
I did not put any of the money away for saving. I stuck it straight into my wallet. I will probably spend about half of it tomorrow. I need some of it for buying my sister's birthday gift, and for some breakfast foods for myself.
So yes.
I started my Literature essay tonight.
I ended up changing the story I was going to write on altogether.
It should be easier to write now, though.
Technically, I have finished all that was on my list for the day.
Clean the house, clean my room, start the essay.
So now I can go to sleep!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment