12 February 2009

My rant for the day.

I am so stressed...
Way behind in algebra.
Spanish is challenging.
I have an essay that's due next week that I haven't even started writing.
I have another essay that's due just a week after that.
I need to clean the house on Saturday or I'll have no money for my sister's birthday or to buy things I need.
My sister's birthday is a week from today.
I have Human Values and Meaning homework I need to do over the weekend.
I have algebra to get caught up on over the weekend.
I have online Spanish homework to do over the weekend.
I cannot do it all, though!
There are simply not enough hours in a day!
I feel like just going to sleep and not waking up or twenty years...
I wish I was getting Fezzik the finch this Sunday. That might ease some of this stress.
And I wish we weren't going to have a busy day on Friday.
School, Taekwondo, Grandma's house.
That will take up the entire day!

Bah.
Why must my life be so busy and stressful???
*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment