18 February 2009

Essay...

Dad found out about Despereaux.
He won't tell Mom, though.
He'll want me to.
I'm hoping he'll forget about it, though.


I'm getting there with my essay... Only need to write one more page. I *think* I have enough stuff to write about...


I moved around my furniture today.
It took up a lot of my evening.
In fact, had I not moved the furniture, I may have finished this essay tonight.

But it's just as well.
My room is still looking a bit messy, but that's mainly because it's so late in the evening and most of the house is sleeping.
So yes.
I am going to try to wake up precisely AT 7am so I can finish moving around stuff up here before school.
Wednesdays are very busy days for me.
I have school, lunch, Taekwondo(Daly will be there tomorrow!), about 1 1/2 hours at home, then youthgroup(sometimes the highlight of my week...), then home, three hours until midnight, then sleep.
Thursdays are usually a bit slower, which is very much appreciated.

Countdown to Bird Sunday: 4 suns.

No comments:

Post a Comment