21 February 2009

Run! Run! Run!

Fezzik is tomorrow!!
Today I was slightly more productive than yesterday.
-Cleaned the house.
-Did my online Spanish homework.

I am not done yet, either.
I am currently working on Chemistry because I am a week behind..
And before I go to sleep, I will catch up in my Bible reading.
So there you go. My day will be productive yet.

The Bourn kids are over here. It's great to have my own room now. I do not miss having to sleep in the same room as those twins.. They are a bit obnoxious. But, alas, they are my sister's best friends, so I should not complain.
But now, thankfully, I do not have to!
The most noise I hear is Caleb and Ethan in the room above me waling around and such.

I closed my door; the cat wants out.
Despereaux is running on a sideways wheel.
It's amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment