Wow, I have not blogged in a few days...
I've been so busy, so many things have been happening this past week.
Let's start with my Literature test and essay grades.
Test: 87
Essay: 93
(He said the 87 was good; most of the class scored MUCH lower than that).
And an update on Fezzik: He is doing quite well in his new home. However, he seems to enjoy throwing seeds everywhere (especially when I sneeze (by the way, I have caught a sort of cold... It is going away currently, though)). Yesterday, I sneezed and it scared him while he was eating, so he (accidentally) threw seeds in my yogurt. *sigh*
Update on me: I made a shirt out of a bedsheet I got at Walmart for $2. I have a cold. I have been drinking SO much hot tea lately. Speaking of which, my most recent cup of tea has gotten cold...
In Taekwondo, I've gotten some encouraging words from Master Vincent. Makes me happy.
Oh, and Kettricken... she has... well, she died.
After I bought a heat lamp for her (she kept getting cold) and tried to take extra care for her.
*sigh*
She died anyway.
That happened today, by the way.
So now I have two empty cages... And only one furry animal.
Despereaux.
Who is currently running on a sideways wheel on my desk.
*sigh* He is not allowed to die. No.
Speaking of death, Troy's Mom's boyfriend's brother died today.
Troy never met the fellow.
But Larry (the boyfriend guy) and his Mom were going to go up to Ohio for the funeral and whatnot.
Troy was going to stay at my house. For about a week.
We had everything figured out.
Then, Troy tells me there might not even BE a funeral (sounds dodgy, doesn't it?), in which case, only Larry would go up there. Which means Troy wouldn't come over here.
But I want Troy to come here! It would be so neat!
I won't know anything for sure until tomorrow, probably...
Update on Daly: he is doing well. He came to church with us on Sunday, which was quite enjoyable. He met Fezzik, saw my new room, and held one of our cats before his parents picked him up from our house afterward.
But this afternoon... his grandmother had a stroke.
Thankfully, the people she was with got her to a hospital very quickly and right now, she seems stable and is able to talk and such. She should be going home tomorrow.
Poor Daly, he's had a rough night.
I finished my online Spanish homework in the nick of time. It is due in a little over an hour, and I just finished it before I started typing this blog.
Speaking of Spanish, we didn't have class today.
You know why?
Because it snowed!
Which gave CCCC a 2 hour delay (all my county's schools were closed).
2 hour delay means no Spanish class, which is actually kind of unhappy because I do not like the make-up work my teacher gives...
I did go to Literature, though. We talked about poems. I love poetry! I also got my essay back today. He marked all over my paper... But regardless of that, I got a pretty good grade, so I'm happy.
But regardless of that... my happy wagon is not doing so well.
I've only got 5 in. Last time this happened was when Dormir died.
But this time, it is not all because of an animal's death. Kettricken did have me taking a good few out, but what got it all the way down to 5 was Daly's grandmother having a stroke and Troy's family's dilemma.
But now that Daly's grandmother is improving and seems to be all right, I think I will add two rocks.
So now we're at 7.
Which is better... But still VERY low.
Oh, I've decided something, so far as algebra II and chemistry goes.
I will not worry about it.
I will do it when I can.
If I can't, fine.
I will work on it over the summer before next semester.
Sounds like a plan, huh?
Something else concerning Troy....
He is giving away his turtles.
He gave away 4 of them on Saturday.
He's got two left, now. Wasabi, the turtle he's had for 4 years now, and a female (I don't remember her name..).
When spring comes, he will let the female go.
He doesn't know what to do with Wasabi.
He also is going to get rid of his 55 gallon tank, the heaters, equipment, and whatnot.
He offered it all to me.
And while he was at it, he said if I wanted, he could give Wasabi to me. He says I'm his #1 most trusted person.
I said yes, I'd take him. And the aquarium and equipment.
I've talked with my Dad about it a bit. He seems fine with it.
I'll mention it to my Mom later.
A 55 gallon aquarium is rather large... But I bet I could put it on my mirror desk. Also! It would free up my little 10 gallon aquarium for another animal (probably the hermit crabs). I'm sure they would like that.
So there are many things going on, still, even though the worst is behind me.
Oh, by the way, I'm skipping Human Values class tomorrow. We're watching a movie.
Remember the Titans.
I don't want to see it.
So Daly and I will skip class and spend the 1 1/4 hour adventuring someplace, no doubt.
That should be nice.
I have not told Daly about Kettricken yet.
Too much has been going on.
But I did post a bulletin on MySpace saying the status of my happy wagon.
When he notices that, he'll ask what happened. I will tell him then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment