Today was the funeral for Daly's grandmother. I went to it.
It was horribly sad. I nearly cried. I definitely was on the verge of it.
When I talked to Daly, he looked so sad. He sounded so sad. After the funeral service, his voice kept cracking.
It made me so sad..
So I hugged him.
Which would be the first time we've hugged, by the way.
I stood by him until he and his family left to go home.
Then I went to Taekwondo. I was only two minutes late. It worked out fine.
Wednesday I get tested for my high white belt.
Oh, and I got a papasan chair today.
It was in the Classifieds for $20, and I had just been thinking about getting one, so I jumped on that opportunity and bought it. Quite a deal, I must say.
This evening I rearranged my room completely and found a good place for that 55 gallon aquarium Troy gave me.
I just finished my Spanish homework. In the nick of time, really.
And now I am sitting here, writing this blog, while Fezzik chirps about who knows what.
Despereaux is looking for my camera to steal more beads.
Windy and Sim are being hyper and eating seeds.
I think I may go to sleep quite soon.
Sleep is chasing me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I cry even when I hear about someone's death. I just imagine their family and friends and it makes me so sad, I can't help it.
ReplyDeleteI hope your friend is doing better.
Thank you, he is doing a bit better. I've been working hard to cheer him up, and I think it is working!
ReplyDeleteNow I've just got to find a black baby gerbil for him...
He's been wanting one, see.