01 January 2009

2009??

I neglected to write yesterday.
It's just as well.  Nothing of any significance really happened.  I mainly just listened to my iPod and experimented with it.

Today was a productive day.  I did $31 worth of household chores (it was a lot of work).
I was motivated.  And I had music.  Good combination.
I have this plan, see.  I have an iPod, yes.  But it won't last forever.  So I am going to save up my money like I originally planned and be ready so that when this one does die, I'll have the money to purchase a new one.
So I've planned to make at least $25 per week for ten weeks and I'll have enough money to buy either an iPod Touch or an iPod Classic (120 GB?!?).
And for my birthday, I don't plan to do anything special.  I'll ask for money if anyone asks me what I want (I'm not sure many will...  Most people who would give me a gift know me too well to give me money).

Oh, by the way. 
*ahem*
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!

Anyhow.  I have $50 saved up (officially).
One more dollar and I'll have $75 (officially).
Amazing..  It's all moving along quite nicely. 

My current project and goal is my room.
I'm cleaning things like drawers that I haven't seen organized in a few years.  A desk that certainly needs a little straightening.  Stuff like that.
Maybe after it's all organized, I'll actually have room for stuff...

No comments:

Post a Comment