01 January 2009

Le Festin!

I cleaned my entire room. The whole thing. Organized all the drawers. All the shelves. All the little corners and hiding places for old forgotten papers and such.
It took the whole day. But I did it.
On New Years Day, too!
What a grand way to start out the year!

The question I have been asking today is, do you have any resolutions?
I've gotten some really interesting answers.
Unfortunately, I don't really have resolutions.
I have goals.
Goals for the year.
One of my goals for the year is to actually read through the whole Bible.
I don't really have any others right now...
Last year's goal was to keep a journal for a full year. And I did it!

The Spring semester is coming around!
I am painting a new canvas tote bag for my books. I plan to paint a new one each semester.
This one has an abstract sun on one side and the outline of a star on the other along with some lyrics to Le Festin by Camille. In French, they are, "Je suis heureux a l'idée de ce nouveau destin
Une vie à me cacher, et puis libre enfin."
In English, that is, "I am pleased at the prospect of this new destiny
A life in hiding, and then finally free."
I am tired now. I still have to get on with my New Years not-Resolution...
And I'd like to get ahead in my computer classes.
So long!

No comments:

Post a Comment