Today was not nearly as productive as I'd hoped it'd be.
I slept in.
Made out a list when I finally woke.
Started the first thing on the list, then went to lunch with Grandma.
Upon returning home, Mum decided it'd be just grand to rearrange the furniture with my help. So I couldn't finish my first task until much later in the afternoon.
I really only did two things on the list.
I technically earned $13, though.
Two dollars of which do not belong to me, since I owe both Dad and Daly a dollar.
I tried to give Daly that dollar tonight at youthgroup and he refused to touch it. When I thought he'd finally accepted it, he had actually stuck it in my bag without my knowing and I didn't find it until I got home this evening.
My two formerly nameless green anoles are now missing parts of their tails.
Ty's tail is Clive's fault. Cat likes lizards...
But Stumpfy... I don't know what happened with him.
Friday is the first day of the spring semester!
I can hardly wait!
Thank God I was able to get those classes! It all worked out so perfectly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment