Something has been officially established this evening.
Daly and I,
we are best friends.
And he has spent the past hour or two giving me pretty much his life story (it started with me asking about his first car, which he had a collision with from running a red light after getting about two hours of sleep the night before).
He's still telling the story, actually.
But we're getting closer to the present.
I do believe this is the first time I've officially had a best friend (or a person I could consider a best friend, really) since the 2nd grade.
With changing schools as much as I did, it was hard for me to know and keep in touch with the same people for more than two years.
I made two bracelets today. For Ryan and Leesha. Even made spiffy little tags that explain quite clearly that they are not only tags, but what the bracelets are (Anti-Water Pipe Fairy bracelets, actually..)
I also made Daly a new one.
His old one is getting a bit... old.
I'm honestly surprised it's lasted this long, since I didn't really spend much time on it in the first place(which I feel a bit bad for, but it was back when I first met him and I randomly made a bracelet and gave it to him since I was walking with him at the time). But it has lasted about five months...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment