Matthew... I am starting to really, really not enjoy time spent around and with him.
But not because he's annoying.
No, not at all.
It's more because he's awkward.
And also because he likes me.
Yes.
That's bad.
How do I know he likes me?
Well, that's simple.
When a fellow tells you before Christmas holiday that he's going to be bored the next few weeks because there's no school, and he'd go to the movies, except he's not dating anyone and it would be really lonely to go alone, does that mean he doesn't like you?
And when he asks you questions about your interests fairly often. Does that mean he doesn't like you?
What about when he roller blades close to you at the skating rink when you just happen to be there at the same time as he?
And what about if he follows you or your best friend in hopes of spending an hour inbetween two classes with you?
What about when he asks your best friend how long you and your best friend have been dating?
Hmm?
Does that mean he doesn't like you and has absolutely no interest in you whatsoever?
DON'T THINK SO.
Today he asked Daly that.
"So, how long have you been dating Star?"
"Uhhh...."
*awkard silence*
*continued awkward silence*
"Uh, none."
"Oh," says Matthew and laughs his Matthew laugh.
"That was awkward.." mutters Daly.
This all happened when Matthew was following Daly and I was hiding in the Science Building from him. Daly tried to get away from him.
It didn't work.
So I eventually just met them in the Student Center.
When Matthew asked Daly that "dating" question, Daly didn't want to answer (we both figure it would have probably been better if he was assuming we were dating, that way he would leave me alone), so that's why there was that awkward silence..
Wednesday we will *maybe* try to avoid Matthew..
I don't want it to seem too suspicious.
I don't want him to know that we are avoiding him.
I'd hate for him to feel rejected like that.
But at the same time, I really don't want to spend any time with him.
(WHY does he have to be in my Taekwondo class, TOO??)
So yes.
That was my Matthew rant.
*ends here*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Boys... gosh. Sometimes they are absolutely clueless.
ReplyDelete