I did not like today.
Well, most of it.
It had one good part.
I talked about gerbils with my parents. They don't seem to be completely dismissing the idea with a "no."
In fact, they asked questions...
So maybe I have a chance with getting one.
I did not like the rest of today because, #1, Troy did not show up. I learned later today the he forgot to set his alarm clock last night and didn't wake up until 11:30am.
#2, We ate at Moe's after church. I'm beginning to not like that restaurant very much.
#3, We went straight home; no crickets.
#4, We watched television with and after supper (something I strongly dislike doing).
#5, Tomorrow is going to be used as a "school day" instead of a holiday. Which means I can make no plans of my own.
And I do not like tomorrow at all. Not at all.
I am planning to go to sleep early tonight (something I ended up not accomplishing last night...) so I can wake at a reasonable time tomorrow without being tired.
Bah.
I am not looking forward to this week.
Not at all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment