25 January 2009

Bother...

WHY.
WHY DID I HAVE TO SIGN ONTO AIM.
WHYYY.


Scott (9:42:40 PM): hey
Scott (9:42:59 PM): its been too long.
Me (9:43:08 PM): It has been a long time, yes.
Me (9:43:15 PM): How are you?
Scott (9:43:28 PM): in recovery
Scott (9:43:48 PM): todays like my climax, I can't belive you caught me today
Me (9:43:56 PM): :o
Scott (9:44:10 PM): well I've been under so much anxiety and stress
Scott (9:44:14 PM): it hurts
Scott (9:44:29 PM): its pressure on your chest....I now know what its like to be under anxiety
Scott (9:44:41 PM): how are you?
Me (9:45:30 PM): I'm well. I've been well. Enjoying life. Learning. Living. Dancing.
And learning Taekwondo. Haha.
Scott (9:45:39 PM): wow
Scott (9:45:42 PM): thats awesome
Me (9:46:46 PM): Yes. In fact, tomorrow I'll have a Taekwondo class. It's really a neat martial art, what I've learned so far.
Scott (9:47:34 PM): nice, it seems like a cool hobbie
Me (9:48:53 PM): Yes. : ) Though I'm learning it more to know the art, not just for a hobby.
I really don't have much spare time for many hobbies. Haha.
Scott (9:49:13 PM): hmmm
Scott (9:49:29 PM): you don't really laugh lout loud do you?
Scott (9:49:37 PM): like when you said "Haha"
Me (9:51:03 PM): A sign that I'm laughing out loud, really, is if I exaggerate the "haha." Like, "Hahahaha"
Something like that.
However, when I insert a "haha" into ordinary conversation, if it were real life talk, I would probably be laughing. :o
Either that or smiling.
Scott (9:51:20 PM): I trust you
Scott (9:51:27 PM): i just wanted you to know that I've always trusted you.
Scott (9:51:42 PM): I really miss talking to you.
Me (9:51:58 PM): It really has been a long time...
Me (9:52:14 PM): You were working at Lowes tomorrow, weren't you?
Scott (9:52:25 PM): you mean today?
Me (9:52:29 PM): Yesterday.
Me (9:52:31 PM): My bad.
Scott (9:52:37 PM): yes i belive I was
Me (9:52:48 PM): I came quite close to seeing you. :o
Scott (9:52:55 PM): that would of been nice.
Me (9:53:34 PM): Yes, but my Mom wasn't feeling well so I drove her back home. :/
Scott (9:53:42 PM): oh
Scott (9:53:57 PM): remember this time last year?
Scott (9:54:04 PM): that was our prime.
Scott (9:54:07 PM): hehehe.
Me (9:54:11 PM): I do remember.
Scott (9:55:13 PM):

Friday, January 25, 2008
Me (12:02:14 AM):When you look out the
window while riding in the car, you see the scenery going by. But if you're
looking at a huge field, it seems to take forever to go by. What you're looking
at is so far in the distance, it seems like you're not moving at all. But
really, you never come to a standstill in life. You're always moving. Always
growing. It may not seem like it, though. You're looking too far into the
distance.
Scott (12:02:34 AM):I KNOW
Scott (12:02:51 AM):before I know it will be old and gray
Scott (12:02:53 AM):yes I know
Scott (12:03:03 AM):still, right now in my life
Scott (12:03:07 AM):I want to do something fun exciting
Scott (12:03:11 AM):something ill never forget
Me (12:03:24 AM):Spend time with me. (:
Scott (12:03:33 AM):thats what I was thinking
Scott (12:03:38 AM):but its hard too.....
Scott (12:03:43 AM):you know that.
Me (12:03:43 AM):This Sunday..
Scott (12:03:47 AM):uhh yeah
Me (12:03:50 AM):It's the start.
Me (12:03:51 AM): :)
Scott (12:03:52 AM):then ill have to wait 3 mor weeks
Me (12:04:00 AM):Nah, I don't think so. (:


Me (9:56:32 PM): I remember that.
Scott (9:56:44 PM): me too
Me (9:56:56 PM): It makes me sad.
Scott (9:56:59 PM): why
Me (9:57:31 PM): Those were good memories. And the things that I hoped and dreamed, that we hoped and dreamed, never came to be.
It makes them bittersweet.
Scott (9:57:52 PM): yeah your right
Scott (9:57:58 PM): bittersweet.
Scott (9:58:47 PM): alright well I'm going to hit the hay
Scott (9:58:51 PM): goodnight
Me (9:59:01 PM): All right, good night.
Scott (9:59:19 PM): don't be afraid to call ;)
Scott signed off at 9:59:24 PM.
Scott is offline and will receive your IMs when signing back in.




Why did I ever sign on to AIM....

No comments:

Post a Comment