29 December 2008

MySpace, Applebee's, and Uncle Steve. And stupid algebra 2.

I officially started two of my five classes for next semester today. These two are computer/online sort of classes.
Chemistry.
And lovely Algebra 2.
I think those two classes will be the death of me.
At least I don't have to do them at certain times... Just as long as all my work is done by the end of the week.
That does make things a bit nicer.

Well, nothing really happened today outside of that. I listened to my "new" iPod. I put a few more songs on it. I straightened my room. I played some piano.
Oh, my uncle Steve left to go back to Alexandria today. He's thinking of moving down here, though, so as soon as he sells his house, we'll be seeing him again.

I do not like Applebee's.

And I'm trying to cancel my MySpace account. It's taking a bit of a long time. It said they'd send me a confirmation email, but so far, I haven't gotten it.
I got impatient earlier and canceled my account a second time.

No comments:

Post a Comment