21 December 2008

An Ordinary Sunday?

Today I went to church.
Not much special about that. I go to church just about every Sunday.
Something that was special (or rather, out of the ordinary) was Kevin was there. Kevin, my cousin 50 times removed (okay, slight exaggeration. His great grandfather and my great grandfather were brothers), had not seen me with my dreadlocks. Upon seeing me, he shook my hand and said, "I've never met someone with dreadlocks. Well, actually I have. But I've never met you with dreadlocks."
He's a pretty funny fellow.
We went to Moe's for lunch. Kevin didn't come, unfortunately. His sister, Megan (we actually share the same birthday, she and I. We're just one year apart in age.), got a puppy. They went home so she could take care of it and such.
After Moe's, we drove over to Barnes & Noble where I purchased two George Winston CDs. One for my Grandma (Autumn) and one for my Mum (Spring). Also stopped by Petsmart to buy some crickets. Antoine was not there. Neither was Grayson. Instead, some girl got my crickets for me. She counted out EXACTLY ten crickets. No more, no less. It seems like everytime I go there, I get less...
Except when Antoine or Grayson get the crickets for me. If I ask for ten, I end up with nearly twenty.
While I was there, I picked up a little free booklet thing on the care of salamanders. Apparently they like live insects such as crickets. Oh boy.. More food to buy...
I stopped by the rodent/small animal section there and saw something that I found very interesting.

Le Bon Croissant!

It is amazing because Daly has a mouse named Little Chef. He got the name from Ratatouille. When I saw that package of Le Bon Croissant -for small animals- I just had to buy it.
Yes. I'm giving it to Daly.
Not for Christmas, though. No, I'll just randomely give it to him. A surprise.
Which, by the way, he may come to church with me next Sunday. I mentioned the idea to him, and he liked it.
He'll have to bring Little Chef with him. I told him that. He said he might bring Pocket Mouse along as well. If you're wondering how he manages such a thing as two mice, he keeps them in his coat pockets.
Oh yeah, Daly's cell phone kind of stopped working today. Means no texting. Very sad, yes. I'll miss that greatly, especially since we're on holiday.
He said that if it doesn't work tomorrow, he'll get his parents to take him to the place he got it.
Speaking of tomorrow, the time says 12:08am. I do believe I should be getting some sleep.
Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment