27 December 2008

Today. That is all.

The beginning of today was unpleasant. My happy wagon lost 12 rocks.
The afternoon was calming. I recovered.
The early evening was productive. I finished all the tasks on my list.
The later evening was tiring. I got six hours of sleep last night.
The early night, I took a look at my sad happy wagon. Not so happy, now was it...
Now my happy wagon has 6 rocks back in, giving a total of 14 in.
Which is much better than only 8.

Daly is coming to church with us tomorrow for the first time.
I have two surprises for him. Hair scrunchy. Le Bon Croissant.
Tomorrow should be a good day. I also plan to stop by Petsmart while we're out in Durham.
Maybe Antoine will be there. He wasn't there last week, but I'm assuming it was his Christmas break or something.

Oh, speaking of tomorrow, my Dad was joking with me today about getting his new shotgun out and polishing the barrel in the living room when Daly walks in the door tomorrow morning.
Hopefully he was only joking. I imagine it would be a bit awkward if he really did do it.

Now it is late night and I should get some sleep.
Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment