08 January 2009

Tomorrow?!

The second part of my cleaning day(s) turned out nicely. I got $17 worth of work done.
Add that up to yesterday's, and I now have a total of $30.
$25 of that goes to my savings for the iPod.
The rest goes in my wallet.

I've spent the remainder of the day preparing for tomorrow. Both mentally and physically.
After all, tomorrow will be a big day.
First day of classes...
It's always interesting. The instructors will likely have us say our name, degree we're going for, and an "interesting fact" about ourselves.
I still haven't come up with the "interesting fact" (I was trying to think one up in advance to prevent awkward moments of thought during class tomorrow).

Even though I won't have to be at school until 9am, I plan to wake up around 6am and leave about 8:30am. Maybe a bit earlier, depending on how the morning goes.
I know where my classes will be. I'm familiar enough with the buildings to not be worried about that.
I still would like to beat Daly to CCCC, though.
He thinks he's going to beat me there...

No comments:

Post a Comment