04 January 2009

Clockwork.

Daly came with us to church, as you may well know.
It was a nice day. I really did enjoy it.
I went to Petsmart to get my semi-weekly cricket purchase.
Some girl got my crickets for me. I really don't like it when people of the female gender get my crickets..
She counted EACH individual cricket and made sure I had EXACTLY twenty crickets. (Well, she gave me 21, but the 21st was dead.)
See, when I have someone like Grayson or Antoine to get my crickets, they just pour them in and give me what LOOKS like the number I requested.
Which is quite nice, because, what if one died or something? Then I'd have one less than I payed for. (the fact that they don't exactly count the crickets may have something to do with my sneaking suspicion that both of the fellows fancy me...)
Anyhow, that cricket counting episode kind of made me sad..
We stopped by the thrift store before heading on over to youthgroup. I found a record! Yes! And guess what! It is in perfect condition!
Oh, you're probably wondering which record I'm referring to..
Clockwork, by Alex de Grassi.
In marvelously wonderful condition.
So I bought that.
And now I owe two people a dollar each (for the sole reason that I neglected to actually bring money with me). It should be no problem at all, even though I'm not really wanting to spend the $50 I have (I've hidden it out of my sight).
I'll just do a few paying chores around the house and make a few more dollars...

Tuesday.
And Friday.
Yes.
Big days.
I hope there's youth on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment