14 January 2009

A bit of a disguise.

I went to school today.
Just like any other day.
When I got there, I looked for Daly in the Fitness Building.
Didn't see him.
In fact, the only person in sight was someone with their back leaning against the wall next to the elevator, head down, with a hood hanging over their face, concealing their countenance.
It was an orange sweatshirt-ish type hoodie/jacket. The person wore blue jeans and comfortable looking green shoes.
I walked past him.
Slowly.
Looked down at the shoes.
They looked somewhat familiar..
Then I remembered Daly's text from earlier this morning.
"I feel like a different person today."

As I rounded the corner out of his sight (peripheral vision, rather), I whipped out my cell phone and texted Daly with "Different person, huh?"
Then I walked quickly around to another corner where I could see the person in the orange hoodie clearly.
Sure enough, he got out a cell phone from his pocket and in mid-text, looked up and saw me.
"Thought so." I said to him and smiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment