This evening, I went to the dress rehearsal dinner for Cool Cousin and Saki's wedding (which will be tomorrow at 2pm). It was a fancy dinner, yet, all the dishware, glassware, and cutlery was made of plastic...
Had to have been the most informal formal meal I've ever had.
Got home. Tried to put two videos on my iPod (Monk and Psych) but I somehow managed to erase everything on my iPod instead.
Quite discouraging...
I felt like crying. Seriously.
It takes quite a while to put 900 songs on an iPod when you're doing it manually (the only way I will do it). I took a deep breath and refilled my iPod, at the same time, going through some songs I haven't listened to in quite a while.
By the way, progress on my funds for my future iPod Classic (when this one dies. The battery only lasts about a day, so I know the end is not too far off...)
I've got $50 dollars saved so far.
I'm going to try to make some more money this weekend. It'll be challenging, though, because tomorrow is that wedding and Sunday we're going to be gone all day...
Well, maybe by the time Tuesday or Wednesday rolls around, I can clean the house and make another $25 or so.
I plan to do that sort of thing. Still go with my March 31 goal. Just because (even though it is no longer important because I doubt this iPod is going to die that quickly..)
I did some work in my Chemistry and Algebra 2 computer classes. If I didn't want to, I wouldn't have to do any more until Tuesday (algebra) and Wednesday (chemistry).
Next Tuesday is open registration at CCCC!
I plan to get there super early. As soon as they open.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment