All right, all right.
So I didn't post last night.
SORRY.
I was going to sleep early, see.
And since I usually write at night, it would've prolonged my sleep time.
Which was to be 8:30pm.
To catch up from getting five hours of sleep on average the past four days in a row.
So yes. I got my sleep.
And it was well worth it.
I could've technically slept in a little later than I did... But that's because it ended up snowing (A HALF INCH!) and the gave school a two hour delay.
RIDICULOUS, I SAY.
MUY.... RIDICULOUS.
*sigh*
I do not know that word in Spanish yet...
But yes. Two hour delay. I still got my one hour break in. And Matthew wasn't there! I suppose he didn't feel the need to go early to his class at 11.
He was at Taekwondo, though...
WHICH, BY THE WAY.
I got my white belt today. :D
And I learned that "Meditation" in Korean is "Myung Sung."
I think I like Korean. I should learn it someday.
But yes.
And I have decided that... yes... Matthew is still "interested" in me.
I was the only one he wished "good luck" before the testing for the belts went on (we took turns getting tested).
And he kept looking back at me when we were practicing our side and roundhouse kicks...
Bah.
Youthgroup was tonight.
I snuck into Daly's group.
Nobody said anything.
Not even Andy.
So I guess I won't have to come up with a good argument or construct a petition after all!
I actually enjoyed the night. Which is quite a change from the previous three weeks.
They said they'd have hot water for tea next week.
!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment