I am so tired...
My exhaustion is worth it, though!
I am caught up in algebra. I have all my work done that I needed to get done. I have done my exercises (which accounts for my sore arms and shoulders).
Tomorrow should be an easy day.
We're supposedly watching a movie in my Human Values and Meaning class.
Oh, and by the way...
DALY IS GOING TO TAKE TAE KWON DO WITH ME.
It makes me happy. :)
It's amazing because.. he's already gotten his uniform and signed up and everything. He just got the idea yesterday.
But yes, excitement!
And now... I sleep.
Good Night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

hey, star! :)
ReplyDeletehe is being given away because we have 2 other birds, and he's sort of a third wheel! :) he is actually not very messy - a little bit of the bird food falls out, but i have a cage "wrapper" i will include... he's very pretty, and during the day he sings and flits around, but is usually quiet by 6, and sleeps all night. he has a cage, toys, and i'll give you a baggie of food - enough for at least a week or two - and a couple of treats for him, too. all he needs is clean water every day, and new food when it gets low.
any other questions, let me know! :)
btw - i like your quote ... sounds very familiar to me! ;)
ReplyDelete