Kett was sick this morning.
I don't know what was wrong with her. She was not acting right..
She was sort of stumbling around her aquarium when I woke up this morning. So I picked her up and she was freezing cold!
I held her, trying to warm her up. She didn't protest or try to move around.
She just.. sat there.
It made me sad.
And worried!
I stuck her inbetween one of my shirt layers to try to keep her warm.
It worked.
She still felt cold to me, though.
Before I went to school, she started moving around a bit.
Good sign!
She even ate a little something.
By the time I got to school, she was moving around quite a bit, though she wasn't completely herself yet.
In fact, hours later, she still isn't completely herself.
But she's almost there.
Now my question is... what happened?
Early night tonight.
I got everything done but math.
Forget math.
I'll do it tomorrow.
Taekwondo tomorrow.
Daly will be there.
Matthew will not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment