19 February 2009

Moved!

I am moved.
Downstairs.
MY OWN ROOM.
Oh, 'tis lovely.
Really.
Nearly everything is organized and has a place.
Exception: granola and other.. food.
I cannot find a place for it.
Maybe I will tomorrow.
I hope so.


I saw Mr. Stumpf today.
Daly and I were going to run past his office and wave, but before we had walked one step in that direction, he came walking briskly around the corner. We froze, then ran away from him (it's something we do to Mr. Stumpf..).
"Keep running, keep running," he said as he walked behind us.
I have to say, Mr. Stumpf is my most favorite teacher of all time.
For serious.
Gotta love Mr. Stumpf.


I hope Daly and I will be able to have tea tomorrow..
If we can get tea AND avoid the half bean, it would be even greater.

No comments:

Post a Comment