14 February 2009

Namelessness

This is the first day of my weekend.
It shall be busy.
I accomplished most of what I set out to.
My main goals for the weekend are my Literature essay and cleaning the house. T'would be nice to get both done and finished before Monday.
Tomorrow is an all out cleaning day.

Also, today is the 13th of February. Yes. Exactly six months ago today, I was dreading my hair.
Amazing how time flies...

My little baby hamster...
Did I tell you of him?
No?
Well, I got him on Wednesday along with the baby hamster I gave Diane today.
He is an "albino" but not completely.
His fur is a tannish color.
His eyes have a hint of red in them.
He has a little dark streak on the top of his head.
He is the runt.
The runts are my favorite.
He is also a hiding hamster.
He lives in a Converse shoe box.
HIs bed is a tea box.
The only thing that troubles me is...
He has no name.
Yet.
I will decide on a name tomorrow.
It may be Despereaux, Monty, Echo, Somewhere, Gawain, or Rush.
Or it may be none of them.
We shall see.

Dandi didn't lay an egg today. That's two days in a row.
I told her to lay one tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment