03 March 2009

Pocket Mouse!

I am taking care of Pocket Mouse until Thursday!!!
It makes me so happy!
I've really missed her.

So here's the thing...
Pocket Mouse is a mouse.
Despereaux is a dwarf hamster.
They are in the same cage.
No fighting.
They slept side by side earlier.

So why do people always say that hamsters and mice will kill each other??
I even looked it up on the internet. I did read of a few instances where dwarf hamsters and mice got along.
But about 95% of everything I read was negative to the idea.

So I don't know.


Today was a pretty good day.
Daly and I went everywhere, just about.
Had tea. You could've guessed that.
But towards the end of the time I was at CCCC, we were walking down where the drainage ditches are and Daly noticed some wallet-looking things poking out of the leaves.
Turns out, they were wallets indeed. Three of them.
All the money gone.
Driver's licenses and student identifications were still in there.
All the wallets belonged to African-American males under 21.
Dodgy.
Very much.

So we ran to get a security guard (we first looked for the New Zealand lady, but resorted to Rocky when we couldn't find her) and showed him the wallets. Soon after that, my Dad came to pick me up.
So it was an eventful day.
Daly later said, "I think we will always be able to find adventure."

Yes.


Today was a much easier day so far as homework goes...
I didn't really have any to do.
So I caught up in a few things, like my Bible reading.
I'm in Joshua now, by the way.



I think I'll bring Pocket Mouse AND Despereaux to school tomorrow.
Two reasons:
1. They should stay together (I don't want them forgetting that they like each other).
2. They are both hiding animals (hiding from my Mom).
3. Well, I WANT to bring them.

So yes. I shall bring them.

Tomorrow is a hiding day. Anti-Matthew, in other words.
We have a creek to follow and adventure!
I wonder if 55 minutes will be enough...

No comments:

Post a Comment