Okay, I feel a little bad.
I haven't written anything in a few days and I've really been slacking off with stuff (pertaining to my blog and Facebook, anyhow).
But here's a little update!
I *may* get a mouse on Wednesday...
*May*.
See, well, I very well may be getting one (without the *may*) because well...
Yes.
I will get one.
My parents won't know about it (me Mum doesn't like mice).
It will be a secret mouse.
Like my secret hamster.
Yes.
Soon, Amy's baby hamsters will be big enough to give away...
I know what you're thinking.
But NO, I will ask about this.
I want two female hamsters.
I have a cage set up already and everything.
Speaking of animals, Fezzik eats out of my hand and has actually stood on my hand!
So that's neat.
I didn't know finches would get that tame...
And Troy will be giving me Wasabi on Saturday, along with his 55 gallon aquarium and all the accessories (by the way, Wasabi is an aquatic turtle that is 4 years old).
Oh! My birthday is on Wednesday!
It is kind of exciting.
I need to think of names....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment