Daly's Grandmother died Saturday morning at about 3:30am. It's not like we weren't expecting it.
She had stage four pancreatic cancer and just had a stroke two weeks ago.
She was doing fairly well, considering, until Monday. Everything started going downhill.
And now she's gone.
And Daly is having such a hard time.
I feel so sad for him. I know there's no way I could know his sadness. And I really don't want to have to know it.
But I feel sad.
I don't really feel happy.
Not at all.
It horrible.
Not an ounce of happiness.
I don't think I'll feel better until Daly feels better.
It's as if our emotions are connected..
When I'm sad, he is sad.
When he is having an extremely difficult time, I find myself having an extremely difficult time.
I thought about emptying my happy wagon.
I may soon.
Right now it's at 6.
6 in.
6 rocks of happines.
Happiness that I don't feel.
I don't doubt that Daly has none or very little in his own happy wagon.
I fear none.
I have never had none in.
I don't think Daly has either, unless he does now.
I feel so sad for him...
*sigh*
The wake is going on right now.
I wanted to go. To be with him and try to comfort him.
But I have a stupid essay I'm writing that's due tomorrow...
And I want to go to the funeral tomorrow. But I have Taekwondo.
I would indefinitely skip, if it weren't for the fact that some of my family members also take that class.. They want me to go to class.
Daly won't come to Taekwondo.
I know he won't.
I knew he wouldn't even before he said he didn't want to.
He may not even come to school tomorrow at all.
If he does, I will do everything in my ability to cheer him up.
If he doesn't.... I have an idea. I will make a video and title it "Star's Search for Daly."
And I'll send it to him.
I am trying to come up with ideas and devise plans to make him feel better.
Every little bit helps.
*sigh*
It really makes me sad to see him like this.
It's horrible.
I had better keep writing that essay... After all, it is due tomorrow.
*sigh*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment