26 May 2009

I want my uke...

So Daly had a dream last night.
A bad dream.
But that's all he's telling me.
He won't tell me what happened, who was in it, any details at all.
He said it was "VERY bad" and that he just wants to forget it.
So I am trying to swallow my curiousity and forget I even knew he had a dream.

My ukulele should come in the mail tomorrow morning!
My book... who knows when.
Daly also bought something else he's calling a "rainbow." He says it's for me.
I think I'll start calling secret gifts "rainbows." It's pleasant and can apply to any season or occasion.


The summer semester starts today!
I will probably be helping Daly with his online Spanish class. I was thinking about letting him use my Spanish text book over the summer...
I myself will be finishing up some classes (I decided to actually start working on them today and finish them by the time Daly finishes his Spanish class).
So I'll go start working on that now, I believe.
Well, after my snack.

Oh, which reminds me. I had low blood sugar last night (happens every so often, especially when I eat a large amount of sugar with nothing else (like protein) accompanying it).
It scared Daly to death. It always scares him.
I don't know why, exactly. I guess he's worried about me.
And I do admit that last night, my hands were shaking (to the point where I could hardly pick up anything properly) and I could hardly walk in a straight line... But I sat down, ate some peanut butter, and was after ten minutes or so (took a little longer this time than usual).
Daly said he thinks he was almost crying and that he was so scared his hands were nearly shaking (he told me that this morning).
Which makes me feel bad. I don't want to cause him worry..
I have considered not telling him stuff like when I have low blood sugar or when I feel like I nearly passed out..
But I always do anyway.
Maybe I shouldn't..
I don't know.
*sigh*

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes it's good when people don't tell you their bad dreams. My mom has this habit of telling me terrible things she dreams about, and then I'm burdened about it all day long.
    On another note, we do have a dog name Dandi, which is short for Dandelion. My daughter had that name picked out three years before she got the dog, and yes, she was only 3 when she chose it. Isn't it cute?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that is true... But it's just so different for him to hold anything from me. We usually tell each other everything.
    Which makes me think this dream of his must've been pretty bad...
    So it's probably best he's not telling me.

    Dandelion? Really? Haha, similar story with our chicken. When we first got baby chickens last year, one was all yellow and fuzzy and my little sister named it Dandelion, Dandi for short!

    That's really cute that your daughter picked out the name! :)

    ReplyDelete