It's been a terribly long while....
Sorry to have kept you all in suspsense of what's going on in my life (like you really care that much. Haha)
But yes, good to be back.
The past few weeks have been EXTREMELY busy. No time to do anything but check my Facebook and the weather forecast for the day.
But now with the semester over and my two months of summer ahead of me, I should have an adequete (how do you spell that word...) amount of time for computer.
Or at least, I fairly adequete (I think there's another 'a' in that word...) amount of time.
I do have a garden to keep,
Money to earn,
Computer classes to finish up,
And animals to keep up with.
So my summer will no doubt be nothing short of busy.
Plus I've got summer camp in June, which I am looking forward to...
I owe Daly $55.
Debt is bad.
Though he says I don't have to pay him back anytime soon (and I'm sure he wouldn't mind if I NEVER paid him back..)
BUT I WILL PAY HIM BACK.
ASAP.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment