18 December 2008

A Title?

Well, this is my first day blogging...
I have a journal. Well, many journals, really.
But my notebook is running out of pages and I want to continue keeping record of my days...
Today was a pretty nice day. I went to CCCC, but didn't have any classes. I just walked around campus with Daly, Pocket Mouse, and Little Chef. Also Dormir. But if you don't count the three rodents, I walked with only Daly. For a bit over an hour. We followed the perimeter of the campus and talked (we never seem to run out of things to talk about). I got to hold Pocket Mouse for some of the time. I really have been missing her lately. At least I've got Dormir. Dormir makes things a little better. Even though she sometimes get's annoyed with me and bites my finger...
Right now, I'm talking to Daly on Skype (instant messaging) and wondering when I should go to sleep.
Now, probably. After all, I'll be waking up fairly early tomorrow morning to go to CCCC (no classes again). Planning to spend four hours with Daly. That's the longest amount of time I think I've ever spent with him at one time. It should be nice.
Also, tomorrow is the last day of the semester. Christmas holiday until January 9th.
It seems so far away...

No comments:

Post a Comment